We are proud to be affiliated with a highly respected and market leading property practice located in the heart of Canberra.
Our affiliate is well equipped to handle any type of ACT or NSW property transaction on your behalf, including:
- buying or selling an existing house or unit;
- advising on building contracts;
- buying or selling properties at auction; by private treaty or tender;
- buying or selling units “off the plan”;
- advising on put and/ or call options;
- acting on Land Rent transactions;
- buying or selling land in unregistered subdivisions;
- buying or selling rural properties;
- buying or selling vacant blocks;
- acting on behalf of home owners affected by “Mr Fluffy” asbestos;
- buying or selling businesses and business assets;
- buying or selling commercial properties; and
- acting for both landlords and tenants in relation to commercial leasing arrangements.
Our affiliate understands that property transactions can be complex and stressful. Their highly skilled team of professionals can assist you with:
- agent referrals (if required);
- legal advice in regard to all property matters and the negotiation of special conditions;
- drafting and reviewing contracts for sale and other property matters;
- advice relating to stamp duty arrangements, including: first home owner benefits; pensioner benefits and other stamp duty concessions;
- cooling off periods and deposits;
- advice relating to easements and covenants affecting title;
- the requirements of financial institutions; and
- the management of your property transaction from beginning to end.